My down stairs is almost uncovered from all that dust. I still have my ceiling fan to clean but that is it! Oh and all the stuff out the in the garage that got covered with dust as well, ugg, it all needs to be cleaned before it can come back in.
The floor is all finished! Yay! Now we are just painting baseboards and cleaning EVERYTHING. I mean everything; I have never really washed walls before this. Anywho... we just need to finish the painting and then my living room can move out of my garage.
We had the missionaries and our neighbor over for dinner and a lesson. It went really well. We challenged her to read Alma 32 before we meet again on Wednesday. It is amazing the joy and inner peace that doing missionary work brings to our life. Cross your fingers and pray for us and we will see what happens on Wednesday!
Alma 32 is all about faith and I hope that my neighbor will be able to recognize the spirit for what it is and have the courage to act upon it. The Brother of Jared came before the Lord and the He said "Never has a man come before me with such exceeding faith as thou hast..." (Ether 3:9) How amazing must his faith have been for the Lord to show Himself unto the Brother of Jared. After reading that I was struck with the thought: You can have that kind of faith too Sara. Talk about being brought down to you knees and that is what happened with me! I went down to my knees and prayed for the guidance to develop faith like unto the Brother of Jared. The feeling I received was that there was a long road before me and trail would get harder but the surroundings would only become more desirable.
Just a little spiritual thought for you... =)
1 comment:
Pictures! I want to see your new floor and BASEBOARDS!
Post a Comment