Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No More Scrap Crap!

For one of our RS Meeting this year they had a little presentation on digital scrapbooking. The Sister was using Adobe Photoshop and that software is really hard to use, not user friendly at all!

So, I thought to myself, there must another software out there that is made just for this and is more user friendly. The next day I did some internet research and there it was! MemoryMixer.

I am now the proud owner of a digital scrapbooking software. And I must say, I LOVE it! They have these QuickMix pages where all I have to do is drop in my photos and I can rearrange and edit the pages to my heart's content.

Now I can make really cute pages for Kate's baby book AND I don't need to store all the little scrap crap that goes along with conventional scrapbooking!

Simply Fabulous!









2 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Thats really cute! I do alot of photo editing on Picnik.com... It's really user friendly...

Mike + Mo said...

PS. I have a couple links on my blog to cute free templates... oh and Picnik is on there too...