Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grandma Thomas's 85th Birthday

On February 27th, my massive family, on my mom's side, celebrated my Grandma's birthday.  Our family has grown so large that we really can't hold gatherings in someone's home anymore.  We use the cultural hall at the closest chapel.  I love being part of a big family!  Breakfast was served and we got to take pictures with Grandma!  My cousin Tessa was the photographer.  It was great to see all of my cousins, I hardly ever get to see them, and my aunts too!  I really miss seeing my Grandma and Aunts sometimes.

There was a hold herd of little kids there!  Kate, fit right in, elbowing her way to the front of any group. 'Hey, what are you looking at? Cool, I'll take it' and then she scampers away, bossy little thing.

It was held in Cedar City, Ut at the Old Rock Church and there was SNOW on the ground.  It wasn't too bad, the snow I mean.  =)  We were able to stay at Clay's place up there, and he was oh-so-thrilled to have all of us there too.

We rounding off the weekend with night at Grandpa and Grandma Neilson's house in Washington.  I love being able to stay there, the spirit is always so strong in that house and I feel edified just be being there.

All of my grandparents are stellar examples and I want to be just like all of them!  Each has taught something that made me a better person!  THANK YOU for loving and teaching me.

No comments: