My garage is is filled with DI finds that are ready to be refinished. I just need my back to heal up so I can get back to work. They have been sitting there for two weeks, ugg. But now that my color scheme will change I will need to go back to Home-Depot for different paint.
For the new color pallet I'm thinking about a crisp light blue with a soft light green. My walls a taupe with a golden under hue and the desk is a coffee color, that will work right? Anyway, I will post a picture of the room with the curtains when my camera is finished charging, I would love some advice! So, please feel free to dispense any pearls of wisdom on this humble first time decorator.
If you have seen this website then you will already know of its awesomeness but if not, behold the greatest DYI blog for custom furniture: http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/

I LOVE this site and I can't wait to put some of these together! We gave our old downstairs TV to Clay, my brother, so now there is a 'media' type nook/pop out in my living room. We are going to build cabinets and shelves Ana from Knock Off Wood has a great plan that will fit our space. Just another project to add to my list, sigh!
1 comment:
When are you gonna post some pictures!? If you don't I'm gonna have to come over and bother you....
Post a Comment