Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wonder Baby

Capable of licking clean any plate, can pee on any surface and take off any clothes, well almost.

Last night Kate and I met my family for dinner at Mimi's.  Kate was chowing down on some noodles and when she was finished she decided to pick up the plate and lick it!  It must have been good.  It was pretty funny to watch.


Later that night, after a good scrub down, I was changing her diaper and noticed that she was starting to get a little red.  She needed to really dry out before I put the diaper back on.  Soooo, I let her run around naked while I fished out some pjs for her.  Well, I guess I just tempted fate because all of three seconds later she is sprinting down the hall.  All of a sudden she stops, looks down between her legs,  can't really see what's going on so she pushes in her belly in with her hands and then looks again too see that she is peeing ON MY CARPET!  It was the funniest sight all day long!  Here is Kate trying to watch herself pee and to top it all off, once she really started peeing she went: OOOO (with an inflection at the end).  And looked at me like it was the most exciting thing all day.

After the new diaper and putting on pjs she dashed off again while clean up her little mess in the hall.  When I'm almost done with that she comes back to see what I'm up too and I find that she has just about ripped off her pjs all the way.  She couldn't quite the top snap undone.  It looked like a cap with feet.  Wonder Baby!
























I couldn't get her to hold still and I was moving to get Wonder Baby in the frame, so the picture is a little weird, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

What a busy little girl!

ps. I think that the blurry picture really captures and adds to the feeling of Wonder Baby... Love it!

Devin said...

she is too cute! i can't wait until i get to meet her in person! good luck with such a busy little one!