Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dinner At the Park



Tonight we had dinner over at the Butterfly Park.  The weather was perfect and Jason was able to join us too!  Kate loved it, of course.  She ran through the splash pad, darted in and out of the tunnels, and chased a little boy around.  It tuckered her out enough that by the time we got home, 7:15, she was  ready for bed.  I love the park.



As soon as she went to bed I put on a movie and just sat there.  It was great, can't remember the last time I just sat and did nothing but watch TV.  Usually part of my mind is on something else, like where is Kate and what does she have in her mouth.

Yesterday sucked!  I had a sick husband and teething kid!  It didn't seem to matter how long I worked or what I did, the house just never got tidy, thank you Kate.  =)  lol She would come long after me and pull out whatever I had just put away.  Kate would had it to me with a look like "here you go mom!"

Jason has been sick the past day or two and today he was feeling better, YAY.  He still wasn't 100% but well enough to help me out, just a little bit.  While Kate and I went for a walk, he put away a bunch of laundry I have been folding.  It was so nice to see it all put away when I came home!  Thanks Hubby!  He did little things to help all day and it made all the difference in the world!  I love him so much and he relieved some of the daily stress for me today.  Thanks again Hubbs!

Oh, by the way... Jason is the BEST dad EVER!  FYI =)

3 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Cute! I haven't been to the park in forever!

Unknown said...

Where is this park? We need to go while I'm in town!

Sara said...

It is the butterfly park! Over behind the Target off of 215 and 95.