I have decided that a teething baby = an unhappy baby and mom.
Sigh.
Kate is cutting one the larger teeth. Ugg. She has been miserable for the past two days. When she doesn't feel well, Kate likes to be held and rocked ALL THE TIME.
Don't get me wrong, I love the lovey time with my little one, but there are some things I just need to put her down for. Like say when I need to go to the bathroom, or cook food. We have been living off of pb and j sandwiches and even when I made those she was sitting on the counter right in front of me arms circling my waist the entire time.
What's a mom to do!
Kate has started to give hugs and kisses all on her own! Without mom prompting her! It is nice to get a little love back.
Jason starts his new job on Monday. Yay! Only three more days on the night shift. Some of the other employees have been trying to stir up trouble for sever others there and of course Jason was one of the ones accused of things. Poor Jason, I think he gets pick on, but he only needs to make it through three more days. If he gets a letter (gets in trouble) then he wont be able start his new job =( He would have to stay at the ramp for one year before he could take up a new job with his employer. Just three more days.
The Lord blessed us with this new job (it has Sundays off for sure and Jason will work during the daylight hours) but it is amazing to see how the adversary works through others to try to take away this blessing. This blessing allows him to not work on Sunday and that is key for us. Keeping the Sabbath Day holy is really important and the adversary is working hard to keep Jason working on Sundays.
I guess we will keep to my motto... "Pray On!"
Pray for us! Jason will need it for the next three days!
Oh! I get my hair cut tomorrow too! I think I might do a little color this time...
2 comments:
ERG! Three more days. Jason is such a nice guy, if anyone accuses him of anything, it won't stick. That would be awesome to have him around on a normal schedule, I'm kinda jealous!
I cant wait to see your hair! you are gonna have to post pics!
haha!! man, you've really got me craving to hop on the mommy-train :) congrats on the new job!!
Post a Comment