Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sam's Thrid Birthday

Sam turned three on May 23.  We had a little family party that night.  

I was in charge of the decorations and let me tell you... I heart the dollar store! 

 I was able to get 5 super cute mylar balloons, 3 hanging deorations, 1 large HB banner, 1 table center piece, 3 packs of HB napkins, one 8 pack of party hats, one 8 pack of those blow poppers, a set of multi-colored sparkle candles and 1 bag of reg balloons to blow up all for NINE DOLLARS!  

AND they were all coordinating decorations too!  No mismatched decorations here my friends! 

Nine dollars!! Now that is thrifty!

Love this picture, Sam is thinking so hard about how to blow out those candles! 


The mylar balloons looked just like the cardboard decal on the blow popper there you can see.  All the decorations looked really nice and cute for the dollar store.  I was impressed, I must say!  The dollar store has now become my 'go-to' for all things party related.

No comments: