We are heading up to PV tomorrow and I am in charge of the meals. So, I went to Walmart today to get what I needed.
After lunch and throwing some clothes on Kate we headed out the door. I didn't really put anything cute on Kate or even really do her hair, besides brushing it. So, she looked a little scraggly.
Despite all of that I still had SEVEN people come up to her and tell her how cute and adorable she is. She never gets that much attention when we go out! It was about one person every other isle coming up to us. It was weird. Kate can be cute, but she was kinda a mess too because of the snacks I was feeding her. Got kinda nervous someone was going to snatch her! Like I said, the whole experience was weird.
But here is the icing on the cake: A lady from TRU Talent Management stopped me to ask if Kate did modeling work and if not she would love to work with her. HAHAHAHAHA I got a big kick out of that. So I gave her my name and number and she said "someone will be calling me," I probably wont be answering any numbers I don't recognize. I don't know, that seems kinda weird to me, to make money off my kid because she is cute.
Like I said, it must be a full moon tonight.
UPDATE (about an hour after I posted the above): I was curious to see if TRU talent was a legitimate business, so I got on google, and low and behold they are scammers! They make you sign all these papers that basically say: you will pay us $$$ by this date and then you pay for all of our 'classes', only then will get a booking. On UT city-search, there was this mom and her story had the exact same set up as mine. Approached by a flattering lady in Walmart who liked your kid. But she really saw with Kate and I was: Here is a mom a who I can sucker out of thousand dollars by telling her her kid is cute. What a scam. Anyway, I'm glad I looked them up. Now I really wont be answering any unknown numbers in the next few days.
2 comments:
WOW! Kate is sooo stinkin cute, but I'm glad you looked them up! Man if you could go back in time and tell that lady off...
My friend used to work for TRU Talent and even she said it's a scam! She actually had to work there to pay off the incredibly expensive "classes" they make you take!
Kate is a legit cutie pie though!
Post a Comment