This weekend my mom's side of the family came together for a reunion. Everyone met in PV at the new house. We had 94 people stay with us for about 3 days.
It was a blast! Being able to reconnect and get to know my family was great. On Sunday, we had our own sacrament meeting up in the canyon. We had to get special permission from the Steak President. Sunday was also the day where we wore our colored shirts. Each family had a different color on, it was fun to see all the colors and the families. Our color was yellow and I'm glad it was, because Kate was EVERYWHERE! The bright yellow shirt made it easier for me to spot her.
My cousin Jason brought up his horses. Two of them were Belgians. They are REALLY big. He brought them to pull a little cart/carriage thing, we got to ride in it.
We really had to watch Kate around the horses. She would just take off and run straight for the horses!! She wanted to get right up there and touch them. That little kid is fast and has no fear of the horses.
I learned this weekend that Jason and I don't like sleeping on air mattresses together. I about got bounced off in the middle of the night and I returned the favor by rolling towards Jason all night.
Kate just had her 18 month check up a week or so ago and she is 23 pounds and 31 inches tall. At one year she was only 20 pounds 29 inches tall. The kid is growing like a weed!
Over all it was a fun weekend and things are going great at the Carey's!
1 comment:
That sounds like a fun weekend! Where are all the pictures!?
Post a Comment