Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

All Hail the Nursery!

Today was Kate's first day in Nursery at church.  I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to sit and listen to the lessons.

In Sunday school, about 15 minuets in, a roll was passed up to us.  I totally didn't know they passed a roll around in that class.  After being in this ward for two years now I finally got to mark the roll in Sunday school.  Amazing was Nursery can do for you.

Kate didn't extremely well in her class.  They said at first she just observed what was going on, but after ten minuets she was all up in everyone's business!  At snack time, she ate her food and then proceeded to eat everyone else's food.  Typical Kate.

While I was in RS they brought her to me because she pooped her pants.  As soon as I was done changing her pants she ran back to Zhenya (the nursery leader who brought her out), looked at her, then started back to Nursery.  As soon as she was out of sight, she popped her head back around the corner, waved, said bye, then took off again.  Didn't want to stay with her mom.

I really like her being in Nursery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh Cute! Congrats on her being in Nursery!! Glad she did so well. Soak up some of those lessons for me now!

Mike + Mo said...

Nursery is fun. I'm glad she did so well... I don't like it when they cry...