Have any of you ever used a FoodSaver? My mom gave us one for Christmas and I finally used it yesterday. It was amazing and now my brain is reeling with all the possibilities with this new contraption. Freezer meals that don't get freezer burn, buy meat and cheese in bulk and oh so many other possibilities!
If I cook with my crockpot (easy-peasy cooking) and do a really big meal I have save half of it for next month! Not next week! Speaking of crockpot cooking, I found a blog where a mom has dedicated it to easy crockpot meals for everyday. By the end of the day I'm always tired and don't want to cook, how nice would it be if the meal was already cooked by then!? The wonder of a crockpot. It worked out really well last night, I just need to remember to put it on early enough.
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
New Year's Resolution Update: Every day I have a handful of tasks that I complete plus one bigger project. It is working out really great! It is Saturday and my house is clean and my laundry is 'caught up on.' Yay! I'm not going to waste my Saturday cleaning the whole house, because it is already done! My big project for today is to move all of my craft/sewing stuff up into its new home and organize it all. And I have to admit, making my resolution public does give me that extra push to get everything done :)
1 comment:
Yay! Isn't it a great feeling when your house is clean and there is food in the pantry!? (In other words I need to clean and go grocery shopping) ugh!
Post a Comment