Being sick and pregnant sucks. For like two weeks, it has sucked. Anyone know how to relieve sinus congestion without the use of OTC drugs?
Updates:
New Years Resolution: Going GREAT. My house is always tidy, my sink is empty pretty much all the time and my laundry never piles up! I even had time to read the Ensign today while Kate napped. Happy days, now only 11 more months left in the year to keep it up.
Baby Boy: Getting bigger! He is, that is. Not me. I have only gained 4 pounds so far. But I'm heading into the biggest weight gain section, so we will see how it goes. My goal is to only put on 15 pounds, not the whopping 35 that I did with Kate. ::Shudder:: Tonight my mom and sister are coming over to help me move some things out of the baby's room, so on Saturday, when Kate's NEW BED comes, we can move the crib right on in. She is getting a big girl bed for her birthday.
Not much else to tell, I will post pictures when we get Kate's bed in place and the room put back together.
I guess I need to decide what to do for boy's room now. I never really saw Kate's baby bedding once it was in the room. All I really saw were all the extras, like the hamper, lamp and bumper. The crib quilt that came with the bedding was always folded up. Looking back, I wish I would have bought more of the decor items for her room, like the matching wall art.
So, here are my ideas for this nursery: 1-find way cute fabric (like Riley Blake's All Star 2) to make a bumper and hamper with. Use that fabric to make his baby blanket with too. Then find fun accessories that match the color/theme of the fabric. 2- Find a really cheap generic bedding and spend more on fun accessories. I will probably make him a blanket that coordinates. 3- Buy a whole coordinating bedding set, like I did with Kate. In the end I think they will cost about the same.
On a random note, we are watching Disney's Sleeping Beauty and there are only three male characters. Compared to the six female characters it seems kinda odd for when it was made. In the 40s or 50s, I think. The women are main characters too and they drive the plot. Just a little food for thought.
2 comments:
Netti Pot. Is SO amazing, I love it, even if it does gross me out a bit. pretty much you are cleaning your nose out with salt water. But you can do it as many times as you want because NO MEDS!! Happy breathing!
Hahha, I just texted you pretty much what Anna said... haha oh well...
Umm... The sleeping Beauty comment made me think too.. weird.
The baby bedding idea sounds like a way good one to me! I can't wait to see what you pick out!
Post a Comment