Kate really needed a hair cut. She had such short little hairs until like a month ago and then it was just out of control.
See? Totally crazy:
So, I called up Jimmy and asked if he could squeeze her in. Before our appointment, I stopped at the gas station and stocked up on fruit snacks to keep her occupied. She is all over the place all the time, I just knew this was going to be a screaming match of "No, don't touch me."
BUT
Kate did GREAT! She held STILL the whole time. She moved a little bit, but nothing like I thought she would. Like jerking her head to the side, back and forth, back and forth.
Love the look on her face in this one! She just watched him in the mirror the whole time. Didn't even eat her snacks while he cut it. I'm not sure she liked it because you can see her little shoulders bunching up. Cute kid.
I was totally amazed she held as still as she did, but we will see how she does next time. :)
Here is the after picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment