Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Project Day

I finally hung my family pictures up and I have had this white letters sitting in my closet  since Labor Day! Finally, this little project is done!  I hot glued brown ribbon on the letters and then hung them next to my pictures.  I think it turned out cute!


I also started painting my "window seat" today.


Here are the before pictures of my GoodWill chair ($9) and my Craig's List tall dresser ($60) that will be my linen closet and sit next to my "window seat" in my nook.




Here is a before pic of my nook where my "window seat" and new linen closet will be:



Not done yet with my projects!  Here is my new color pallet and curtians that are being measured!  If you read my last Loft Update, you will know that I changed my color pallet, and I love my new pallet!






Ok, that is all for now! =)

1 comment:

Devin said...

love what you're doing. i'm so excited for you. i bet your house looks fabulous! wanna come decorate mine? ;0)