Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun Day with Zhenya!

This afternoon Zhenya, Sam, Kate and I went to the Children's Museum.  It was free too!

Thank you Target!  

It was REALLY packed, like Disneyland on a holiday weekend, packed.  Other than that the kids had fun!  We played with the water table, tried on the fire man outfits, stuck our hands in the tornado, played in the airplane- Kate decided that the luggage compartment was the perfect place to lay down for a spell or two; while Sam flew the plane, ate some bubbles, went grocery shopping, got money out of ATM, and played in the Bearstien Bears Cave.

Afterwards we went to Sonic and all got slushies for half price!!  Everyday from 2-4 is half priced drinks!  They were tasty and cold!  Kate decided to dump hers out all over the door of the car, ugh.

Since the kids were satisfied and sleepy (Kate passed out soon after great spill), Zhenya and I decided to go to Rod Works.  It is located on Cheyenne and 215 and I really liked that store.  Such cute and fun things!  I bought a towel bar for over my kitchen sink and this half bucket thing that hangs on the wall.  I will post pics when I get them up.

That was my day!  It was fun to get out and do something with a girl friend!  Oh, in other news... Zhenya and I were asked to come up with some projects for Super Saturday!  We collected many cute ideas at Rod Works today!  Cross your fingers for us, we will need all the luck we can get for this new project.

No comments: