Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Questions, Questions and More Questions

OK, Moroni 7 ROCKS!  FYI, just incase you did know. =)

There is so much in there for only being 48 verses long.  Faith, Hope and Charity. I came away, after reading Moroni 7, with a few questions to ask myself.

1: Do I put forth good works?  What are my works for that matter?

2: Is my light of CHrist "turned on" so I may know good from evil with a perfect knowledge, "as the daylight is from the dark night" Moroni 7:15?  Do I let in too much grey?

3: Do I lay hold on every good thing? How do I do that!?  Mormon says "exercise faith in Christ; and thus by faith,  they did lay hold upon every good thing..." Moroni 7:25.

4: Do I have charity?  I know I do charity (sometimes), but do I HAVE charity?

Some things to ponder for myself.  I want to develop faith like unto the brother of Jared and I believe that if I can answer these questions and make the necessary changes in my life, my faith in Christ will grow.  According to Mormon that is just the beginning of great things to come, like being ministered by angles!! Read Moroni 7:29-31 and 37 for that.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: