Jason was sent home early the day before my birthday, so we celebrated that day! He took me shopping (Lowes, Target, HomeGoods and Tuesday Morning) I picked up some fun things!
That night we meet up with my family at Bjs and I had a Peanut Butter Pazookie!! Oh how sweet the joy this desert brings to a pregnant lady! My mom wanted to know what I was eating for dinner and I told her, just a little bit of whatever everyone else is eating because I'm getting desert!
So, on my actual birthday (4/5), Jason got hurt at work! He has been home ever sense with a nasty sprained ankle. While I love having him home with us, it is tiring having two people who depend on you. The house work has fallen by the wayside and I'm just exhausted by the end of the day. I'm sure this is just a shadow of things to come in June. I just really need to get my but in gear and fix a few organizational problems in the house, that will help. I hope.
And congrats to Molly who had Izzy the day before my birthday!
Check out my projects tab, I added a gift my little cousin and towels I made for Izzy!
No comments:
Post a Comment